AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FFXI Re-Sub date...

Go down 
+2
Zeick
Duo Cultellus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

FFXI Re-Sub date... Empty
PostSubject: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:45 pm

DECIDED:
We'll be starting on January 2nd, 2011. You're welcome to start before that date, but most of us will be starting on that date.

~~~~~~~
Old post:
Personally I'll probably be gone from a bit before Christmas 'til the 2nd of January. I'll be visiting family for Christmas, and then I'll be hanging with friends in San Francisco 'til the 2nd. So after that would be perfect for me, but if people can't wait, we could start soon and I'll just be absent from the festivities for a week.

Last edited by Duo Cultellus on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm

any time is good for me
Back to top Go down
Metal Smith

Metal Smith

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm

Second sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Verian

Verian

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:12 am

2nd of January is good.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bland

Mr.Bland

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 am

2nd of January sounds good to me, though it's less a resub for me and more 'playing for the first time'.
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:37 am

Fuckawesome, broski. We'll help you out, show you the ropes. No worries.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bland

Mr.Bland

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 am

Thanks. Currently installing it, though it's taking quite some time to update...
Back to top Go down
Imafag

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:53 am

Playing for the first time as well. Always wanted to try it but never got around to. But now that i'll be starting with a group, theres absolutely no reason why i shouldnt start.

Im so eager im thinking about starting as soon as the official server is decided..you know just play an hour or so a day so when everyone starts i'll know at least enough on top of being able to help some people level up.
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:01 am

That might be a good idea. Know a bit about what you're doing before we all join, so things don't get clusterfucked.
We'll know for sure in a day, but it looks like we're going to Asura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXI Re-Sub date...   FFXI Re-Sub date... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXI Re-Sub date...
Page 1 of 1