AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Smith

Metal Smith

How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Empty
PostSubject: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:45 am

Been in giddeus all day. Gotten 20k from mob gil drops + yag necklaces.

Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 am

trying to sell some junk and skill up my crafting
Back to top Go down
Adamar

Adamar

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 am

I wouldn't bother crafting if I were you, unless you seriously enjoy doing it. Profit from crafting is all but dead, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:55 pm

yeah but people are charging alot for nin tools on this server and the stores stopped selling so...im trying to get up to make myself tools
Back to top Go down
Metal Smith

Metal Smith

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:40 am

my woodworking is high enough for the utsutsemi but I need some alch I think
Back to top Go down
Adamar

Adamar

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 am

Actually yeah I noticed utsusemi has got pretty damn expensive, probably worth making.
Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:02 am

there all high except tsuara if you can make uchitake i think there selling pretty high
Back to top Go down
Metal Smith

Metal Smith

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Ninja tools have always been stupidly expensive.

Arrows have come down a bit I think.

Food is still up there.
Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm

on my old server tools were usually around 2000-5000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)   How is everyone doing? (that's started at least) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing? (that's started at least)
Page 1 of 1