AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bakemonogatari

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Bakemonogatari
Bakemonogatari Bakemonogatari
It's really late at the moment, so I'm not gonna put a lot of effort into this post. I'll come back later to edit it, and I'll put a plot summary, other things, and some DDL links. Regardless...

Though I've never watched any other SHAFT (Yeah, I said CLAMP before on accident.)series, I hear they're an amazing company. I don't doubt what everyone says, after watching Bakemonogatari. The title is sort of a play on words, and the closest thing it could translate to is along the lines of Ghostory (Ghost + Story). God damn, I'm too tired to describe it much, but seriously. Everyone should at least watch the first episode. By then, you'll know if you'll fucking love it or not. Personally, it's one of the best anime I've ever watched.

As I said before, I'll edit this post to be less shitty when I get the chance.

Last edited by Duo Cultellus on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Anda

Anda

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:21 pm

CLAMP get a lot of stick. I'm not sure why (Might be the character designs in xxxHolic), whenever they collab with a studio the character designs are really well done.
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Anda wrote:
CLAMP get a lot of stick. I'm not sure why (Might be the character designs in xxxHolic), whenever they collab with a studio the character designs are really well done.

Probably because most of CRAMP's stuff is pretentious as all hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.cia.gov/
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 am

Didnt mind their job in Geass, will give this a squiz.
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 am

I love how all of the conversation that went on in this thread was about CLAMP, when in actuality, I meant to say SHAFT. Hah.
So, uh. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Adamar

Adamar

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm

BMG was good times, engaging and witty conversation was the main draw for me. Although animation-wise it was a slideshow the wonderful art-style made up for that, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm

I still haven't watched the last episode. :[
It's on my hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bakemonogatari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bakemonogatari   Bakemonogatari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bakemonogatari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: Aldenard Entertainment District :: Gridania Miqo'te Cafe-