AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well hello there

Go down 
+2
Blue Wizard
GoldenDragon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenDragon

GoldenDragon

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:58 am

My name Is GoldenDragon.

How you chose your name: Well, I like dragons, and my favorite color is gold, so the name just fit for me.

Where you're from: The Canadian capital

What you're studying/hobbies: Right now i'm studying General arts and science: Pre-trades at Algonquin college. As for hobbies, they are mainly reading, gaming, watching sci-fi or disaster type movies (2012 is the most recent addition to my favorite disaster film list) and occasionally thinking up short stories when I have nothing else to do. Also I am trying to persue a hobby in leathercraft and blacksmithing.

How I chose my avatar: Ever since I came across the E3 2009 announcement trailer for Final Fantasy XIV, I have been absolutely smitten by how it looks so far graphics and gameplay wise, so it instantly went onto the top of my list of games i'm looking the most forward to. So far i've steered clear of MMORPGs due to the monthly subscription fees and the fact that I don't have a solid source of income yet, but with this one i'm willing to make an exeption to that fact. As for why I picked that particular race out of the 5 playable races, it's mainly because when I read the race descriptions on the website I saw that this one was the best pick out of the rest imo.
Hyur(human): too generic
Elezen(Elves): same as above plus they are full of themselves
Lalafell(basically look like children): too short and childish imo
Roegadyn(big muscly men): too slow

So, that just left the Miqo'te, who not only are fast and agile, but also tend to be insular and lead isolated lifstyles, which I admit, sounds a bit how I behave. Plus they are also well suited for the scout-type classes as well.

Sorry for the long avatar explanation, I tend to ramble when i'm talking about things that interest me. Cool

Last edited by GoldenDragon on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 am

You're just playing Moniques because they are cat-girls. You can't fool me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.cia.gov/
GoldenDragon

GoldenDragon

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:15 am

Shocked Uhh...um...

Well hello there Neuralizer_mib
Back to top Go down
Mog

Mog

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:24 am

Cat girls are cruise control to cool I'm with you brothar
Back to top Go down
ArkkNine

ArkkNine

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:53 pm

I heard that Duo's gonna boot anyone playing a Miqo'te if they're not female.

Just a rumor though.

>_>
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 pm

No, no, no. I was gonna boot ADAMAR if he ended up being a female character. Just 'cause of DAT FACE.
I was gonna boot all Lalafell. :3
OHOHO.
I kid though.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Sponsored content

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum