AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout 3 (With Mod List)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 (With Mod List)   Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:32 am

Everyone and their mother has played Fallout 3, and a lot of people have tried to mod it. It's honestly a pain in the ass and usually more trouble than it's worth, 'cause it just adds an hour or two more of content. The solution? Mod lists.
My friend put in days of effort to find several mods, made sure they're compatible with each other, and compiled them all in a guide of sorts. If you mod Fallout 3 correctly, which he did, it won't just be Fallout 3 with extra content, it turns it into a new, better experience.
Either way, I'll be organizing and posting the mod list when I get a chance, as well as posting a small guide on how to set everything up. Until then, Fallout 3 general thread.

I first played Fallout 3 on 360, and bought Operation Anchorage. I was thoroughly disappointed with OA, and stopped playing Fallout 3 at that point, dismissing all the DLC as shit. A long while later, after playing Fallout 3 on my PC, I downloaded Point Lookout...
Holy fucking shit, Point Lookout is damn awesome. Had so much fun with it.
...Forgot where I was going with this. Either way, Point Lookout is awesome, let's talk about Fallout 3. Hurrr.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
eponuts

eponuts

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (With Mod List)   Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:42 pm

i played that spaceship one and it made me never want to play fallout 3 again.
Back to top Go down
JohnFordColey

JohnFordColey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (With Mod List)   Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm

1. Broken Steel
2. Point Lookout
3. Operation Anchorage
4. Mothership Zeta

PL and BS are very close as to how much ass they kick, but I gave BS the edge because of Liberty Prime. THE ONLY GOOD COMMUNIST IS A DEAD COMMUNIST.

OA was about what I expected, and MZ was incredibly disappointed, especially since it was the last DLC pack, and by that time, I would assume Bethesda knew what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Elftor

Elftor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (With Mod List)   Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Point Lookout and Broken Steel are the only worthwhile DLC.

God tier mods are: Fellout, and FO3 Wanderer's Edition.
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (With Mod List)   Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am

Fuck, still haven't uploaded the mod list.
I'll do it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 (With Mod List)   Fallout 3 (With Mod List) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 (With Mod List)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: Aldenard Entertainment District :: Ala Mhigo Arcade-
Jump to: