AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Egad! Another Intro?

Go down 
+2
Blue Wizard
Leradine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leradine

Leradine

Egad! Another Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Leradine, nice to meet you all. I've played a bit of FF11 before, but I didn't get very far because I was too busy with college (I only got to dunes...).
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Gak! Another intro! Purge! PUUUURGE!!

Egad! Another Intro? 21585d1249007433-ground-bees-flamethrower

lol welcome, and nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
https://www.cia.gov/
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm

Hey there, man. Glad to have you with us.
And no worries about quitting XI early. Quite a lot of us did that, actually. Took me two separate play-periods for me to get past the Dunes, if I remember correctly. Hahah.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Nuzek

Nuzek

PostSubject: Re: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Duo Cultellus wrote:
Hey there, man. Glad to have you with us.
And no worries about quitting XI early. Quite a lot of us did that, actually. Took me two separate play-periods for me to get past the Dunes, if I remember correctly. Hahah.
It took me three different tries with a couple years between them for me to finally get past the dunes, but with the last attempt I got a bunch of classes 30+ with my rdm 53. It's a lot easier now with level sync and all the exp increasing rings/bands.
Back to top Go down
JohnFordColey

JohnFordColey

PostSubject: Re: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:57 am

Oh those crazy Dunes. I had to run it three times to level up WAR/MNK/DRK, and I was going to run it again for SAM, but I never got around to unlocking it.

I ran it with some friends, and I was fortunate enough to be able to play with Level Sync. It still sucked majorly, though.
Back to top Go down
KetsuekiRyu

KetsuekiRyu

PostSubject: Re: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:37 pm

i never really had a problem with the dunes, just sucked it up and worked through em... 10 to 20 in a day is quite easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Egad! Another Intro?   Egad! Another Intro? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Egad! Another Intro?
Page 1 of 1