AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoliconStratos

LoliconStratos

Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Empty
PostSubject: Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon   Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 am

Most of you know me from the steam chat but thought I'd post for the hell of it. As you know I'm a raging lolicon. Been playing FFXI on and off for the past 6 years. Stopped for awhile back of lolHades drama. Your servers drama can never top Hades drama. Ever have a gigantic cunt steal a K.Club when LoO still dropped it and was worth 150mil? My HNMLS did. Shit went to hell shortly afterwards...The End.

Just remember if you need any loli H-manga I'm the man to come to.

Duo:
Edited for obvious reasons. I know they're memes and shit, but honestly I'd rather not have that on the record.
Back to top Go down
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon   Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

We have drama?

i suppose thats something for me to look forward to?
Back to top Go down
Elftor

Elftor

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon   Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 am

he's saying that Hades (his server) drama>your shithole server drama. THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS, VALERIUS.
Back to top Go down
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon   Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 am

Yes now that i read it with my eyes open i get his meaning.
Back to top Go down
LoliconStratos

LoliconStratos

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon   Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 am

Though I'm on Asura with you guys now so my old servers drama > current servers drama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon   Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your friendly Neighborhood lolicon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: AethyrNet Guild Archives :: Adventurer Recruitment Center-
Jump to: