AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vana'diel races

Go down 
+9
Morgan
eponuts
GoldenDragon
Demandred Valerius
Blue Wizard
SonicDoughnut
JohnFordColey
Duo Cultellus
trollcat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eponuts

eponuts

Vana'diel races - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:14 am

Blue Wizard wrote:
eponuts wrote:
hurp derp herp

derp de herp derp? hurp.
HERP DERP DURR HUUR, BALLS DEEP
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:20 am

eponuts wrote:
Blue Wizard wrote:
eponuts wrote:
hurp derp herp

derp de herp derp? hurp.
HERP DERP DURR HUUR, BALLS DEEP

Vana'diel races - Page 2 1267746492154
Back to top Go down
https://www.cia.gov/
GoldenDragon

GoldenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 am

Okay, seriously blue, noone here likes you. (Duo even admitted this himself on steam) That goes double for me, and i'm pretty sure no one here will miss you if you ever left, and in fact I bet a few people would be happy if you did.

In conclusion: Vana'diel races - Page 2 Downloader.php?file=904mk2
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:51 am

Bit late to the tea party there, champ. You telling me noone likes me is like telling my mom JFK got shot. Old news. Try to find something that actually affects me. Here is an image I prepared in anticipation for your expected reply (that totally and utterly avoided any facts and points I made Very Happy) I'm not here to be liked. Also, you're the only one here telling me to leave. lol'd. Also, me and the guys had a huge laugh at your Gaia-level RP topic, you little faggot. Spoilers.

Vana'diel races - Page 2 23216098
Back to top Go down
GoldenDragon

GoldenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:54 am

fuck off
Back to top Go down
eponuts

eponuts

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 am

now now kids
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 am

GoldenDragon wrote:
fuck off

Vana'diel races - Page 2 Lolbison
Back to top Go down
GoldenDragon

GoldenDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:01 am

fuck off
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:06 am

GoldenDragon wrote:
fuck off

Vana'diel races - Page 2 1263536596582
Back to top Go down
eponuts

eponuts

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 am

>Don't be a Gigantic Douchemonster:
>As we said before, feel free to be a dick here. Just don't be an UNNECESSARY dick
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 am

eponuts wrote:
>Don't be a Gigantic Douchemonster:
>As we said before, feel free to be a dick here. Just don't be an UNNECESSARY dick
Precisely.
While this isn't the exact rule that has been breached, I'm pretty sure I said, "Don't be an immature and whiny bitch about things".
Golden, you've broken this rule. I told you not to take Blue at face value, but you can't help yourself. Grow up, mate.
Banned for now, you're welcome to come back once you get your shit together.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:35 am

Blue, I'll be honest, your replies were full of your usual smug, but for once, it was warranted.
Your insults weren't warranted, though. Chill the fuck out, and if someone's acting like a shithead, learn to ignore it instead of calling people faggot and shit like you do all the god damn time. You can tell him he's wrong, and is acting like a dumbass, but seriously, don't go overboard.
Was thinking about banning you as well, but hell, what good would that do? I'm damn sure you can learn not to do this sort of shit. But I gave Golden a warning already, he didn't take it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:36 am

Duo Cultellus wrote:
not to take Blue at face value.

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a complete asshole. Just on days that end in "y".
Vana'diel races - Page 2 The_more_you_know-300x197
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 am

Also, not deleting these threads for a good ol' fashion reminder of XI's drama, and the drama we will soon face in XIV. :3
Also a slight reminder of not what to do, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Blue Wizard

Blue Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 am

Duo Cultellus wrote:
Blue, I'll be honest, your replies were full of your usual smug, but for once, it was warranted.
Your insults weren't warranted, though. Chill the fuck out, and if someone's acting like a shithead, learn to ignore it instead of calling people faggot and shit like you do all the god damn time. You can tell him he's wrong, and is acting like a dumbass, but seriously, don't go overboard.
Was thinking about banning you as well, but hell, what good would that do? I'm damn sure you can learn not to do this sort of shit. But I gave Golden a warning already, he didn't take it.

Did it because it was warranted, my good sir. You can't simply tell people like him that he's wrong and have him go "o ok". Even Zz laid substance to my claim about the taru vs mithra dps comment that sparked all this, but it was obviously disregarded entirely. As for ignoring, that's my achillles heel. I'll admit to that shortcoming. If you were to ban me, it'd be justly so.

I'd be more than super happy to resolve things in a civil manner with someone that is capable of such, like yourself. That said, "sorry boss" and I'll lay this childish slapfight to a close.
Back to top Go down
SonicDoughnut

SonicDoughnut

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:34 am

What happened to this thread? Vana'diel races - Page 2 568520

Looked away for a couple days and look what happened.
Back to top Go down
Nuzek

Nuzek

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 am

>my face when I saw this thread
Vana'diel races - Page 2 12669611
Back to top Go down
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 am

Yea, wow, i only looked at this last night....

oh well.
Back to top Go down
trollcat

trollcat

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 am

Quote :
Except Mithra. They're shit.

word, bitch
taru can fuck off and make way for the moogle master race

also loldrama
Back to top Go down
Bobjohnson

Bobjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:31 am

Duo Cultellus wrote:
They developed models for male Mithra, but ended up not using them or something like that.
Can't remember exactly.

Let's get this thread back on track folks. They actually did make a male Mithra, he's in the Wings of the Goddess expansion as a main character. He came from the Mithra homeland. Also, Galka are reincarnated, therefore they are not male or female at all. Very Happy

I don't mind that they are re-using the races. Not like they are EXACTLY the same or anything. Only in how they look. I mean, the Roegadyn are sea people in this!
Back to top Go down
eponuts

eponuts

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:43 pm

well why the heck don't male mithra leave their homeworld? are they pussies?
Back to top Go down
Bobjohnson

Bobjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 pm

eponuts wrote:

Male's in Mithran society are rare. Therefore, they stay at home and look after the children. This would be why you mostly see female Mithra only outside of the homeland. Since the men take a roll of looking after children, the women became the warriors and politicians and what not.

Vana'diel races - Page 2 ?guid=on&serial=3187
Male mithra Lehko Habhoka from the Wings of the Goddess storyline.
Back to top Go down
eponuts

eponuts

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:37 pm

reminds me of the gerudo from ocarina of time. which is fine with me.

their males must get around a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bobjohnson

Bobjohnson

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:27 am

eponuts wrote:
their males must get around a lot.

Haha. It's true, throughout the Windurst story missions for WoTG all the female Mithra's are fawning and fighting over him. It's pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
trollcat

trollcat

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:23 am

eponuts wrote:
i see what you did there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vana'diel races   Vana'diel races - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vana'diel races
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: Final Fantasy XIV :: Adventurer's Tavern-
Jump to: