AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NCIS: Possibly the best show ever?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Bland

Mr.Bland

NCIS: Possibly the best show ever? Empty
PostSubject: NCIS: Possibly the best show ever?   NCIS: Possibly the best show ever? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:33 pm

I was wondering how many people here watch this, the best crime drama ever made. I'm currently in the process of tracking down the box sets. Also, what are people's opinions on the best characters?
Back to top Go down
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: Possibly the best show ever?   NCIS: Possibly the best show ever? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:17 am

http://www.zshare.net/flash/7547237733935f65/

my answer in flash form, sorry for the dud hosting, photobucket went gay over .swf
Back to top Go down
Mr.Bland

Mr.Bland

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: Possibly the best show ever?   NCIS: Possibly the best show ever? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:18 am

Yeah, Tony is pretty awesome, but I think Ducky's the best character. His stories are more interesting than the others give him credit for and he's got an insane mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCIS: Possibly the best show ever?   NCIS: Possibly the best show ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NCIS: Possibly the best show ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: Aldenard Entertainment District :: Ul'dah Cinema Center-
Jump to: