AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ME AND MY SANDVICH~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzgashi

Zzgashi

ME AND MY SANDVICH~ Empty
PostSubject: ME AND MY SANDVICH~   ME AND MY SANDVICH~ Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:41 am

Late night chat usually results in me tempting people with stories of my delicious exploits. Well now you can be tempted whenever by just looking at this thread. Feel free to post your own sandvices. I'm going to start with a Ruben.

Here is what you need:
Spoiler:

I am going to make own Thousand Island sauce for this.
Spoiler:
It's just 50/50 ketchup, and mayonnaise with a splash of hot sauce. Traditionally you would also add green onions and diced pickles, but I'm lazy and we aren't making enough to warrant a single pickle. If you feel it lacks a "kick" just add more hot sauce, or if you are a more hardcore dude than me, add the onions and pickles.
Finished result should look like this:
Spoiler:
Don't use Kraft thousand island dressing, the stuff is shit.
Spoiler:
Soybean oil?! What the fuck. As if Kraft doesn't have enough mayonnaise just lying around. Oh no it isn't cost effective!

Now onto The Sandvich. Apply the sauce to the bread.
Spoiler:
Add swiss cheese and sauerkraut. Don't use baby swiss, it's for babies.
Spoiler:
And now for the real "meat" of The Sandvich: 6 slices of corned beef. Corned beef is actually quite easy to make, it just takes 5+ hours. I'm taking it easy tonight so this is just stuff I got from the deli at the grocery store.
Spoiler:
Bust out your George Foreman grill, cause IT'S TIME TO OIL UP.
Spoiler:
Bet you got your hopes up thinking it would be my naked body glistening in the sun. I'm saving that for another thread.
Spoiler:
Grill that bitch until the cheese is melted, and lines in the bread darken. It shouldn't take very long.

FINISHED SANDVICH
ME AND MY SANDVICH~ 2010-020
Back to top Go down
AutisticLink

AutisticLink

ME AND MY SANDVICH~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ME AND MY SANDVICH~   ME AND MY SANDVICH~ Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:51 am

Back to top Go down

ME AND MY SANDVICH~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: AethyrNet Guild Archives :: AethyrNet Member Logs-
Jump to: