AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~

Go down 
2 posters

ARE YOU JOINING US?
Yes
~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Vote_lcap27%~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yes Yes
~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Vote_lcap27%~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Double Yes All The Way
~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Vote_lcap45%~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Empty
PostSubject: ~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~   ~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 am

~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ RESUBfinal2
(Oh god please someone make a better logo this one is absolute shit why did I put this here jesus tits)

What it is?:
Tell all your loved ones goodbye, and prepare to never see the light of day, because we're getting a group of people together to play Final Fantasy XI together again in 2011! Simple as that. We may stay for just a month, we may stay for six months. As long as it stays fun.

When is it?:
The plan is to start on January 2nd. You're welcome to start before the group, just make sure you're on the Asura server. Also, if January 2nd doesn't work for you, let us know in the "date decision" thread.

What will I need?:
All you'll need is Final Fantasy XI (and possibly a few expansions). The FFXI Ultimate Collection, which includes the first four expansions and three scenarios, is available on Steam for $10. It comes with a free 30 days, so it essentially pays for itself! We may all have to buy the Abyssea expansion somewhere down the line of XI, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

How do I join?:
Just register for the forums and post here to let us know you're joining us. Make sure to keep checking back to see when and where we'll start. We've also created a Steam group to keep track of who's joining us. (Link to that right here.) Feel free to join that as well, and invite your friends!

A few things you should probably take a look at:
Before we start, we'll have to figure out a few things, like what server to join, exactly when we'll start, how the new expansions will affect leveling, etc. So this will act as an index to all the threads regarding these matters.

Last edited by Duo Cultellus on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:04 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Blank

Blank

~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~   ~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 am

I VOTED 3 TIMES BECAUSE ALL OF THE ANSWERS WERE RIGHT SO I HAD TO PICK ALL OF THEM BUT IT'S OKAY GUYS REALLY
Back to top Go down

~**~Re-Sub to Final Fantasy XI in 2011!~**~
Page 1 of 1