AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow this group is...uh....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Imafag

Wow this group is...uh.... Empty
PostSubject: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:45 pm

FUCKING AWESOME 'CAUSE I'M A GIGANTIC FAGGOT WHO LIKES PENIS IN ALL OF MY BUTTHOLES.
Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 am

were not dead its just that theres nothing to do till the 2nd.....
Back to top Go down
Imafag

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:58 am

I love Duo. He's so sexy.
Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:21 am

u know we will be playing an online game so there will be other people that we can play with
Back to top Go down
Adamar

Adamar

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 am

Shady? I er, what?

We're going to beat you up and take your gil. Yeah!

Your posts are getting deleted because you're a retard.
Back to top Go down
Imafag

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:38 am

Blue Wizard sucks dick.
Back to top Go down
Zeick

Zeick

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 pm

your kinda stupid the fact that we are willing to pay me means that we enjoy it enough that its worth that money can you not even comprehend the basic fact that we may enjoy it more than you. The people who play FFXI are clearly happier than the person who spending his time dissing people on a forum cause his posts got deleted

Besides do you really think so little of yourself that you need to insult us and this game to make yourself feel better?
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:22 am

Banned. Didn't even bother reading this topic. That kid's bitchy as fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow this group is...uh....   Wow this group is...uh.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow this group is...uh....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: Final Fantasy XI :: Vana'diel Embassy-
Jump to: