AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alright, the forum's finally up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Alright, the forum's finally up! Empty
PostSubject: Alright, the forum's finally up!   Alright, the forum's finally up! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:24 pm

After a few hectic days of fumbling around with the layout and structure and all that, we've finally got the forum up and running. It's a little empty at the moment, but I'm sure we'll be active in no time.
As you've probably guessed, the forum isn't entirely finished yet, but we're getting close. We still need to make a few more graphics for buttons and such, tweak the nav bar, and probably mess with the color scheme a little more. Other than that, we'll just be tweaking little things here and there. So don't be surprised if you see the forum slowly improve, as this will be a continuous project of sorts.

Also, if you guys have any suggestions for the layout, color scheme, graphics, new boards, pretty much anything, you're encouraged to post a topic about it on the Questions, Comments, and Suggestions board.

Big thanks to Corronet for making this possible, she's done almost the whole layout, and I'd say it's looking pretty good so far.

And I guess that's it for now, so... Welcome to our new forum.
Glad to have you guys with us.

~Duo
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org

Alright, the forum's finally up!
Page 1 of 1