AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might as Well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaozWolfe

ChaozWolfe

Might as Well Empty
PostSubject: Might as Well   Might as Well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 am

Heya. Like most of you, I was an avid FFXI player who just about creamed themselves upon the announcement of XIV. With Vanafest a mere 5 days away I figure I should get involved in a community of equally obsessed gamers. Having played everything from Runescape to Ragnarok to most recently, Aion, I know my way around an MMO. That being said, outside of RO, I'v never been a big community player. Usually avoiding guild and playing with a close knit group of friends. But Damn it! This is 14 we are talking about, I want to be as involved as possible. Hope to be gaming with you soon.
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

Might as Well Empty
PostSubject: Re: Might as Well   Might as Well Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 am

Yo, man. Good to have you.
Not much to tell about the group, 'cept that our activity level is pretty much spastic. We've got our moments where we pretty much don't do anything, as well as moments where thirty people will flood the Steam group chat.
We're trying to get the forum a bit more active as well, but with no XIV news in a long while, there's not much to talk about.
Though after Vanafest, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot more.
Either way, welcome brah.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org

Might as Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: AethyrNet Guild Archives :: Adventurer Recruitment Center-
Jump to: