AethyrNet Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitagitsu

Mitagitsu

Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Empty
PostSubject: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 am

So yeah, I joined from the Steam group. I have been hyped about Final Fantasy XIV ever since it was announced. I saw the guild on /v/ and figured that I might as well go ahead and join one so that I won't have to find one once I get the game (or get in the Beta). I have played the original FFXI and loved it, although it was kind of a grindfest and got boring occasionally. I was off and on and only got up to being a lvl45 RDM, but I still enjoyed the game and was glad to hear that a new Final Fantasy MMO was being released that fixed almost every problem that was in the last one.

I am easy to get along with, and I doubt I will post all that much, so we should all get along just fine.

EDIT: Oh gosh, that avatar... I better find my usual one quick....
Back to top Go down
Duo Cultellus
Admin
Duo Cultellus

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 am

Shit, people are still posting the group on /v/?
That comes as a shock to me. Hahah.
Either way, welcome. We usually just hang in group chat on Steam, and talk about just about everything other than XIV. Fuck if I know why, just happens.
Either way, welcome man.
Back to top Go down
http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Mitagitsu

Mitagitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm

I don't know if people are still posting this place on /v/. I actually joined the group on steam like a month ago, I just never really did anything with it. :V
Back to top Go down
Demandred Valerius

Demandred Valerius

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Mitagitsu wrote:
I don't know if people are still posting this place on /v/. I actually joined the group on steam like a month ago, I just never really did anything with it. :V

Oh you'll fit right in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitagitsu

Mitagitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm

It will be like /v/ without the /v/:V
Back to top Go down
Japancakes

Japancakes

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Penis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: AethyrNet Guild Archives :: Adventurer Recruitment Center-
Jump to: